SERVICES TO EMPLOYERS
ANALYSES OF THE COMPANY AND OF IT’S NEEDS
At the beginning of a mandate we develop an appropriate understanding of the company’s profile:
- Mission, philosophy, objectives, organizational structure, etc.
- We elaborate on a detailed description of the position to be filled; the profile of the ideal candidate; and a statement of the expectations and objectives that the candidate will have to meet.
SEARCH FOR CANDIDATES
- Active and inactive candidates meeting the search criteria are rapidly identified from our computerized candidate’s database updated daily.
- Internet & social networks can be effective when we act as a liaison between the employer and experienced candidates. In fact, many experienced candidates with an interest for a posted position but yet not ready for a direct contact with the employer, will find reassuring the possibility to talk to an intermediary for more details. So, when necessary, we post all career opportunities on our interactive website as well as employment sites.
SELECTION OF THE CANDIDATES
- We only present qualify candidates as per the established profile.
THE INTERVIEWING PROCESS
- We coordinate all of the interviewing process with all persons who are in any way linked with the hiring for the available position.
- We effectuate a follow-up with each candidate so as to save you time by not having to perform these necessary but time-consuming routine tasks.
Preparing for the offer
- Effectuate and document the taking of references. (if requested)
- Coordinate psychometrics tests (if requested).
- Assist you in the final negotiation of the contract and the hiring conditions.